Saturday, January 2, 2010

Nj Title Insurance Companies I Moved From Idaho To New Jersey And Am Using My Dads Car, The Title Is In His Name And So Is The ID Insurance?

I moved from Idaho to New Jersey and am using my dads car, the title is in his name and so is the ID insurance? - nj title insurance companies

I moved from Idaho to New Jersey. The car I'm using has Idaho plates, labels and the title is registered in the name of my father in Idaho. He Idaho, I'm sure. Well, what can we do without the transfer of title to (not because they have money) with you, I can assure you drive me to my new car in New Jersey? I have my license key here, however, Idaho is still my one, so I need to change and the car is registered, (How do I do if I am not the title), then you take insurance (As I can not on the titles). Can anyone help? Can I still be covered in NJ, if I can get a license in New Jersey and Idaho Insurance, signs and labels?

2 comments:

Mattie T said...

Jennifer21, I recommend a local car insurance agents for assistance to call. Since I can not live in Arkansas suggest an agent in New Jersey, but here are a resource that can help is. http://www.autoadviceonline.com/Auto-Insurance-Quote.html

I hope it works

scott c said...

Check your current registration at the registration desk and is responsible for the works on paper. On privilege makes no difference. Similar to the single insurance to a local insurance company or transfer a change in the current society. Their prices are much more in New Jersey to prepare. If your father is the registered owner and lives in Idaho, I want to leave this way. You could go a problem with a local police officer, but before the court and show the vehicle owner is a resident of the State, it was in power and will be rejected. Insurance is the insurance in one state, but if you're in an accident, the company will probably try to argue that the vehicle was used, and lives in New Jersey, it is ensured in a Residence of Idaho, and permanently in New Jersey to stay

Post a Comment